CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

...Human Life Day...

Sunday Jan 22, 2012 was Human Life Day. It was also the day I would be introduced as a pro life coordinator for God and Good Shepherd. I am really excited about this adventure and I want to remember every inch of it SO, until I get another blog made I will be documenting here!

The speech I spoke in hopes to bring attention to this horrible situation:

In the next seven days nearly 20,000 babies will be killed legally in the United States.
Let that sink in a minute... in that minute, 3 more will be killed.

The mission of the Pregnancy Resource Center is to reach women, men and families in an unplanned pregnancy that are contemplating abortion. Your support of the PRC provides confidential and free of charge services to all.

Please pray that this stops and let's pray for the courage and compassion to be part of the solution.

So, there ya have it... short, sweet and to the point!

No comments: