CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 30, 2012

AGAIN?

Because I am in pain more then I am not I went in to see my knee Doctor on Friday January 27th. I have gone in several times explaining the same pain, the same spot, the same everything. Each time he would tell me, "it's part of the healing process." Well, after beginning to think I was either A. Crazy or B. Going to live with pain for ever ... they FINALLY after 7 long months, found the problem. I have a cyst on the graft. It's the size of a pea
(which he said is big for a graft) it's causing my graft to detach.

NEXT, another 3T MRI was scheduled and then a follow up with my Ortho. When I went back I was hopeful that it would be an easy fix. Well... good news and bad news! The graft is in the bone. It may be fixable with a bone stimulator so, that was ordered next!!! I was told to wear the stimulator for 6 weeks and if that works then YIPPEE in not...I will have a new graft. Surgery AGAIN? I don't know how much more my body, my family and my life can handle. I'm thankful for my legs but some days, I wonder how it would feel to run or jump again.

No comments: