CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

November in a Flash...

Where did November go? Well, we can't complian because our Family had a great one. Here are a few of the things we did.

Sat around the fire with Family & Friends:
Jaden and I keeping eachother warm!
Benji & Me
Aunt She She and Me
Jaden & Daddy

We had a Wonderful Thanksgiving. It started out with breakfast at Mimi's with the Banks Family.Here is Grandma Banks with all but a few of her babies.
After breakfast we went to my Parent's house to help get dinner ready.
Here is our spread minus...a lot!
Here's our Jaders getting ready to dig in.
And...our Lil Jensey. He didn't wait for the blessing,
actually he didn't stop eating during it either. LOL!
Not pictured...Jackee
He spent Thanksgiving with his Dad Kenzie.
After dinner we searched the Black Friday ad's, came up with a game plan, then headed home to take a little nap until we hit the stores!!!
Alicia, Ashley & I met at my Mom's at 4:30. We fixed us some coffee to go and, we were off!
Ashley, Me and Alicia freezing our boobies off!
Here we are pointing at the sign that said, "line starts at the other end of the store.
Oh well, we worked (butted & pushed) our way in!

There was nothing special about this day. I just thought I'd share some sweet pictures of 2 of my boys!
Jen Jen and Daddy
And finally... Setting up, decorating and really gettin' excited for Christmas.
I couldn't put the hooks on the ornaments fast enough.
I wish this picture wasn't so blurry,
Jensen thought he was so big hanging his ornament for 2009 on the tree!

Little Jack hung about 50 ornaments on 1 branch!
I was pulling them off and re-placing them when he would turn around for more!

2 pooped boys!

AND:

The finished project, Banks Christmas Tree 2009!

2 comments:

sissyann said...

Love the tree!!! I miss seeing you at work!

Mama Banks said...

I love it all