CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A New Christmas Tradition for the Bank's Family

Last Tuesday Ben & I along with Jeannie & Steve and Lydia & Stephan took our kiddies to Thanksgiving Point. We drove thru the beautiful lights, got within a hands distance of 2 LIVE Reindeer, stood around a bon fire, then went inside and met the BIG man in red. It was a fun and magical night for everyone!

Daddy and Jensen enjoying the drive thru the lights!
Jack & Jaden LOVED it.
Their hat hair... I HATE it!!


This little baby couldn't smile enough.
It was totally worth the $8 just to hear his 'ohs' and 'ahs'



Just some of the AmAzInG lights!
Santa's "real" Reindeer.
They were my favorite part!
Jensen standing in front of them...
Our little Family
Our BIG Family hangin' around the bon fire!
Daddy and Dingy
waiting to see S A N T A!!
Little Jack excited and nervous at the same time!
I wonder...
Will there ever be a year where they all believe and aren't afraid
at the same time? I hope!!!
Jaden and Aunt Lydia
This Boy better be asking for some teeth to fill in those gaps,
YIKES!!!
Finally... our turn!
Jensen was so excited about Santa, I don't think he missed asking for anything!
He kept saying,
"Santa... Ho Ho Ho" it was the BEST!
Jack didn't have time to decide if he wanted to sit on Santa's lap or not.
I just threw him on there and started snapping away!
Ben and I decided, our Babies aren't going to be little very long. We want to make as many memories with them and for them as possible.

No comments: