CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Family Pictures

Last week we had Family pictures. Aunt Sheila got a new camera and was doing some experimenting. If you ask me, she does GREAT! Here are a few of our favorite shots that didn't make it on our blog...
Mom & Dad caught in the moment!
Mommy and her Boys.

Mommy and Jensen (The baby that grew in my heart.)

Pouty pants...

Our AmAzInG Lil' J's.

Because I have a Brother, I always have a Friend!

Daddy and Ding!

2 comments:

Coatsy's said...

i love them... she she did a great job... your boys are to die for... can't wait to do christmas cookies with them.. i love all you guys to the moon & back!!! p.s i'm glad you are feeling better mama....

Marshall, Lauren and Walker said...

Those picture are really cute!! I need to get family pictures done REALLY bad. You guys all look great!