CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged "Randomly" by *Annie*

* Share six non-important RANDOM things/habits/quirks about yourself
* Tag six RANDOM people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
* Let each RANDOM person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
1 ~ I have the hardest time concetrating because I'm always thinking.
I feel like my mind NEVER stops!
2 ~ I am obsessed with PICTURE FRAMES!
3 ~ I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to doodle!
If there is a pen / pencil / marker etc. laying around, chances are... I'll be doodlin' with it!
4 ~ I REALLY, TRULY believe there is nothing better than family AND there is no one better
than my DAD!!
5 ~ I haven't touched/smoked a cigarette in almost 10 months, pretty big accomplishment after
6 years of the habit (minus pregnancy)!!
6 ~ I read Quotes online EVERY day. They are my inspiration!



I'm tagging All Ya'all

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I must confess. Im a doodle-holic like yourself. DRIVES MY MOM NUTS!!

Missy Lee said...

Congrats on the no smoking...That's awesome!!