CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Carry laughter with you wherever you go...

The other day Ben and I were shopping for accessories for the J's costumes! We had been a few places (ok maybe a few too many acording to him) when we ended up at Shopko in West Jordan! While minding my own business looking at the Halloween makeup I turned around to this... All I have to say "thank God I had my camera"

Everyone who knows Ben knows how silly he can be, it just so happens that I caught it on camera!
After trying on all these masks we decided he should get 1 and wear it Trick-or-Treating...
Here is the WINNER!!
Thanks Ben for the laugh but most of all, Thanks for the LIFE LONG memories!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow, they have a mask of my dad? Cool!

Missy Lee said...

He seems like a class clown... I LOVE it!! Great personalities make life so much more fun :)

Marshall, Lauren and Walker said...

Funny Ben. Thank you for doing my hair! It looks great! I love it! Hope you guys had fun carvin pumpkins!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Jadie, I love it!! Happy Halloween!

Missy Lee said...

Hey..How was girl's night out? I am so bummed that I missed it. Maybe next time! :(