CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A HUNTING we will go, A HUNTING we wil go.....

So, this weekend is opens the BIG HUNT!
My Benny Boy has had anxeity for days, even weeks... getting ready for this Saturday October 18th 2008! We have been up in the canyon several times "spotting" for the buck he is going to get!
As you can see, NOTHING... not even a BLIZZARD stops this boy!
The kids LOVE the drive, for some reason it is (almost) the only time they don't whine.
Here is Jaden (Ben in the back) He INSISTS on getting out of the truck EVERY time we stop!


Isn't it amazing what 1 day of good weather can do for a Deer Hunter!!
We see you...

I swear this Doe is looking at me like I'm going to be an acomplice
to the murder of her husband and baby's Dad...The truth is, I'm going to!!


How can something so beautiful be so scary?

BEAUTIFUL...

PROOF: Jensen (Ben's baby boy) LOVES to go Spotting!!

2 comments:

Missy Lee said...

Looks like fun! So who is this "Benny Boy"? A longtime friend or yours, or is he dating material? We still need a girls night! Let's seriously plan one!!

Stephanie said...

Well.... hello there!! Just thought I would let you know I'm stalking your blog lol. How have you been?? It's been a long time.