CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I love you Candace!

It will be the little things that you will remember, the quiet moments,the smiles, the laughter. And although it may seem hard right now, it will be the memories of these little things that help to push away the pain and bring the smiles back again.

For those of you who have been following my blog and wondering,
Candace's husband Cory passed away today; he fought an amazing fight to the end!
Be free and fly with the angels Cory!




4 comments:

Amber said...

I don't know what to say. My heart goes out to her and her son. I know her husband is as peace now. The suffering is over for him. When I seen what cancer had done to my step brother at 25 I couldn't believe it. They fight so hard. I will keep her and her family in my prayers. She is Lucky to have you to lean on. Love ya!

Kamille said...

Beautiful post. I know she so appreciates you as a friend.

Amber said...

Hi! How was your Mother's Day? I hope you had a good day. Mine was good. I asked the girls not to fight for the day....that kinda worked. ha ha. Hope everything is going well. Love ya. ~A~

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Jadie, Your friends are lucky to have you. I am so sorry for your friend.
P.S. Get blogging, or how are we gonna stay in touch since you moved away?