CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm BACK and giving it 100%

I am so sad that I have let so much time pass with-OUT journaling. Really??? My kids are growing so fast, they are doing so many things, and changing every day. AND... I haven't been keeping a journal? SAD!!!

I decided it is time to (really) focus on what matters most and what I want to look back on. I decided an updated status, how many friends (acquaintances) you have, who commented on what and the BIGGEST thing... who is hurting who, are not memories that "I" want to keep.

So from here forward, this is MY JOURNAL... MY LIFE... MY MEMORIES!!!

2 comments:

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

So happy to see! I love catching up with you!

Kaysie said...

Yeah!! Its about stinkin time! :)
I've missed reading about that cute family of yours!