CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Summer Time

Gosh it's sad... here it is 2 days after the first day of FALL and I'm writing a post titled "Summer Time." Oh well, better late then never!

Here are just some random pictures from our 2010 Summer! It was one that we will always remember and for no reason other than... we made MEMORIES as a FAMILY!


Jensen Dean learned how to use chopsticks!

and... how to catch shrimp with his mouth,

and how to ignore Japanese People that mock him!

One day I came home from work to this...
Does life get any simpler?

This is my Cousin Megan AKA Boo
Either Megan or Boo... She is by far J Deans FAVORITE!

On July 17th Ben and I made a last minute decision to drive up to Bear Lake and spent the weekend with our FAVORITE God Mothers Or as our Boys call them "Fairy God Mothers" at their beautiful cabin.

Just relaxin'!
Miss Lori... So fun!
My 2nd Mom Kim showing her bite to Carma, Hernan and Julie
(Friends and Bear Lake neighbors.)

Lori spreading shit...
funny... most people just "talk" it!!!

My amazing Husband!
The last minute trip to Bear Lake was one of our BEST choices this Summer!

We sure spent a lot of Summer days SwImMiNg this year!

Am I not the luckiest Woman in the world?
I sure think so... look at those 4 BOYS!

This is what happens when you get stung by a hornet that you are allergic to!

Jack and Jensen...
I am pretty sure they were prunes all summer!

Daddy and his babies!

Jack doing a cannon bomb... ha ha 1 of about 5,000,000 that day!

Jensen jumping... he LOVED going all the way under too!

1 lucky lady!!!

I am so blessed and so thankful for these 3 boys.

Jaden final brave enough to go off the "low" diving board!
Hey, it's better then nothing!
And last but not least... Benjamin doing, uh,
I'm not sure... off the "HIGH" dive!

No comments: