CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Camping 2010

Back in July... ya, I'm way behind, we decided to pack up and head out of town for the weekend!
We went to the Boat Club at Utah Lake, not far but FUN!!!
We met up with my Brother Brady, his wife Ashley, their little boy Thomas, my Cousin Cole, his GF Chante, their litte girl Avah and our good friend Linda. What a great group! Here are some pictures of the awesome weekend!
Uncle Cole is always the little kid's HERO!

and... Chante doesn't fall too far behind!

Jackee & Mom

Jensen... "is it morning?"

Chante, Avah & Cole

My little Brother and Me!

Dinner Time!
I attempted and mastered Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler!!!

Daddy changing diapers!

Linda & Jack

Brady and Ash

Daddy and Jack

and... my FAVORITE picture of all,
Thomas & Jensen

No comments: