CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Today is the day my Best Friend was born!

26 years ago today,
the LOVE of my LIFE and BEST FRIEND was born!
Here are 26 things I love about Him:
1. He's a HOTTIE

2. He is an AMAZING best friend.

3. He's a good Son.
4. He loves his Brother and Sisters.
5. He is a wonderful Uncle.
6. He goofs around and ALWAYS makes me laugh!
7. His passion for Hunting is so sexy!
8. He'll go with me anywhere.
9. And, stay as long as I want.
10. He let's me take as many pictures as I want without getting mad!
11. He is the most wonderful Daddy to Jensen,


12. To Jaden,

13. And to Jack!

14. I love his body, and how he takes care of it!

15. He is so easy to please!

16. He is so cute!

17. He loves his Motorcycle.

18. I love how he provides for Me and our Boys.
19. He is honest.
20. He has a HUGE heart and cares about everyone, even though he doesn't like to show it!
21. He will eat any dinner I prepare and he'll say he loves it!

22. He ALWAYS tells me I'm beautiful and I can feel that he means it.
23. I love when he talks about HIS posessions he says "OUR's."
24. He has the most beautiful smile.
25. His laugh makes me melt!
26. He is my soul mate!



Happy Birthday

to my BEST FRIEND, I love you!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Dear Jadie,
I love your pictures. This is a nice tribute to my Benjamin Glen. What day was he born? I can't remember. I thought it was Aug 17. HAHAHA

The Steeves said...

Oh my goodness. Talk about sweet. I can't wait for Nov. 1st! I love you two so much! I love you my best friend!