CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

TAG...

99 and Counting...
This was on a blog that I stalk & it looked fun!
The object is to copy & paste the list of "99 things" to your blog.
Color and answer the things you've done!!

1. Started your own blog? Yes and I LOVE IT!!!
2. Slept under the stars? Many times!!!
3. Played in a band?
4. Visited Hawaii? My Mom and Dad took me there 5 times during my Childhood!!!
5. Watched a meteor shower?
6. Given more than you can afford to charity? YES and I felt good about it!
7. Been to Disneyland? Yep!
8. Climbed a mountain? I love our mountains!
9. Held a praying mantis?
10. Sang a solo? YES!!! We were in Nashville, TN at the Grand Ol' Opry. My Brother was a great singer but would not go into the recording booth so...I had to show him up! I went in and rocked "Any Man of Mine" by Shania Twain. Within minutes it was being played over the speakers of the WHOLE park. I flipped out, I ran to the booth and cried "turn it off, turn it off!" The recording studio was called BIG TIME, I still have the cassette tape (which only I know at all times, where it is!)
11. Bungee jumped? Yes at the State Fair with Rylee and Shaunie!
12. Visited Paris?
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea?
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch?
15. Adopted a child? Not legally, by heart!
16. Had food poisoning?
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty?
18. Grown your own vegetables? Yes, I had a killer garden last year!
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France?
20. Slept on an overnight train?
21. Had a pillow fight?
22. Hitch hiked?
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill? Me?
24. Built a snow fort? With my bestie's the Kemps!
25. Held a lamb? Yes... My Grandma & Grandpa Winberg raised Sheep! I loved when the Moms would abandon them (sad) so I could hold and feed them!
26. Gone skinny dipping? Ummm... I think! Ask Rylee!
27. Run a Marathon?
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice?
29. Seen a total eclipse?
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset? In Hawaii!
31. Hit a home run?
32. Been on a cruise?
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person?
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors? I have seen the house my Grandpa Ralph was born in!
35. Seen an Amish community?
36. Taught yourself a new language? Yes, Ben and I have a made up language that we use around our Boys!
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied?
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person?
39. Gone rock climbing?
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David?
41. Sung karaoke? Soooo many good memories!
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt? Awesome!
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant? At Applebees my Mom and I bought lunch for a US Soldier!
44. Visited Africa?
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight? Kaanapali Beach Maui, HI
46. Been transported in an ambulance? As a Patient and a Mom!
47. Had your portrait painted?
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person?
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris?
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling? BOTH...I hated both also!
52. Kissed in the rain?
53. Played in the mud? As a child!
54. Gone to a drive-in theater? Only a few times!
55. Been in a movie? The China Buffet, a full length film by Mark DeWolfe/Damien Productions
56. Visited the Great Wall of China?
57. Started a business?
58. Taken a martial arts class?
59. Visited Russia?
60. Served at a soup kitchen?
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies?
62. Gone whale watching? YES a few times...I've seen 2 different species of Whales in the wild, Killer and Humpback!!! Probably THE best memories in my life!
63. Got flowers for no reason? Yep
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma? BLOOD!
65. Gone sky diving?
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp?
67. Bounced a check? Yes.
68. Flown in a helicopter?
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy? Every Cabbage Patch I have ever owned I have saved!
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial?
71. Eaten Caviar?
72. Pieced a quilt?
73. Stood in Times Square? Yes! My Mom, My little Brother, Me and my Jaden (he was 6 months)
74. Toured the Everglades?
75. Been fired from a job?
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London?
77. Broken a bone?
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle? Yes, with my Benj!
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person?
80. Have been published?
81. Visited the Redwoods?
82. Bought a brand new car?
83. Walked in Jerusalem? No but I would LOVE to!
84. Had your picture in the newspaper?
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve?
86. Visited the White House?
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating? Fish...is that an animal!
88. Had chickenpox? Yes, I was 5 and I remember it!
89. Saved someone’s life? I did the Heimlich on Reagan when she was about a year. I had just finished First Aid training for work. It was amazing how fast I did it, there wasn't a second to think!
90. Sat on a jury?
91. Met someone famous? Charly!
92. Joined a book club?
93. Got a tattoo? A few!
94. Had a baby? I've been pregnant 3 times, given birth 2 times and have 3 kids! Figure it out!
95. Seen the Alamo in person? Yep, My Mom took my Best Buddy Cody Kemp and Me when we were in 6th grade!
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake?
97. Been involved in a law suit?
98. Owned a cell phone? Duh!
99. Been stung by a bee? YES and it hurts!

No comments: