CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

MoM...

This is to my Mom, whom I miss so much everyday.
Even though you are just a phone call away, sometimes it seems too far.
Last night was the scariest night of my life, (yes scarier than my "near death experience" and you know... I didn't think ANYTHING would top that!) I can't explain how many things went thru my head. I was so helpless. I have thought about you all day, I have cried tears of joy knowing you are fine and laughed as I realize I may have overreacted (just a bit :). I have thought about how lucky I am that I can write this and you can read it. I can't imagine life without you. I am so thankful for you, for what you have taught me, given me and the way you molded me into who I am.
I am happy, happier then I have ever been. I have met my soul mate, the 1 I live for, who I couldn't love anymore. I have 3 of the most amazing boys in the world. I have an awesome Family but most of all... I have you.

Love you Forever, Love you for Always...

1 comment:

Coatsy's said...

that is really neat! your mom should be proud, what an amazing daughter, sister, mother & friend you are!!! can't wait to catch up on sat... love ya