CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Update...

Well, things are going very well. The boys and I are living in limbo right now but only for a few more days. This Saturday we will move to our new place. We look forward to making it into a home as soon as possible.
I have been working at least one 16 hour shift each week. The overtime is needed to provide my boys with what they need AND want!
Jaden is loving school! He tells me every day that he is so glad to be back at Riverton Elementary.

Jack is, well....Jack. Still happy no matter what!

Hope everyone is good!
Love,
Jadie and the 2 J's

1 comment:

Coatsy's said...

Jadie--I am so happy to hear that you and your boys are doing well. Look how far you have come... Your an amazing mother... Good luck moving and making your new home HOME.. Lots of Love