CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

This pretty much sums it up!!

I know you have been patiently waiting response to my last post, well here it is!
After all this time as lovers and friends, we decided that we are not meant to be husband and wife. Gary and I are not going to last. Can you believe it...? I know some of you are reading this thinking "I knew it wouldn't work" and, I guess you were right! Gary and I needed to do this for many reasons that matter to us. We ask that you be supportive of our decision but also understand it is something that we want to keep private. Thanks to everyone who has been here to support me already, I will need it for a while.


Jaden, Jack and I are moving into an apartment closer to my parents. Jaden has moved back to Riverton Elementary and Jack will continue his pre school routine without change.
I hope everyone is doing well. We have a good grip on that knot at the end of our rope!
Love,
Jadie, Jaden & Jack

6 comments:

Coatsy's said...

Jadie-I am so sorry to hear about this. I have been thinking about you a ton. If you feel you are making the right choice then that is all that matters. If there is anything I can do just let me know. Lots of love Alicia

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

You are one dang tough chick. I have to be a little bit selfish here and say that I am glad you guys are coming back to Riverton. Brock cant wait to have his buddy back at school.

Chelsea said...

I wish I had your number so I could tell ya I love ya and am hear for you instead of doing it over the blog world :(
But you know where to find me. Ill be thinkin of you.

Leslie said...

*HUGS*

Amber said...

J-What????? I love ya dear. Please call me when you feel up to it k!! If you need to drive somewhere you are ALWAYS welcome here. I love ya! Hang in there! :)

iorg said...

No matter what you do no matter what happens you will always be one of the greatest people I have ever known. You are such a great mom, and special friend. I will always be here for you....I love you to death, don't ever change...XOXO See ya on Sunday---this is Sarah BTW (not Dave)