CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy?



YES we are HAPPY! Happier then we have been in a long time!

We finished moving in and life is getting more and more normal again. Things are pretty much un-packed and in their places, now the decorating begins! ~YEA~

I have been so busy with everything I didn't take even 1 picture of the move, however... I promise to take and post some soon.

On another note... I changed my music to express how I feel about the recent events that have taken place in my life.

I want to thank everyone again for your love and support, you are my ROCKS! Love Jadie, Jaden & Jack

2 comments:

Coatsy's said...

Yeah!!! I am so HAPPY for you guys...... XOXOX

Jess said...

Hey girl! So glad you found us, it's been FOREVER! I'm glad to hear you're doing so well with all that's gone on, your kids are darling! Life's just full of surprises.... Like you said though, it's just a detour, hang in there! Chat with you later!