CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

Red Socks... OR... Redsox?

When I first told Jensen he was going to be on the "Redsox" he said "no, I don't have RED SOCKS!"

Jensen Banks #6

1st game of the year!


As you can see the weather was quite NASTY to say the least. Actually, Jensen's game wasn't too bad. Jaden's last hour... UGLY, FREEZING and WINDY!


Jens up to bat with Coach Brock I love that he uses his tongue for EVERYTHING! He was having a blast! Funny that Jaden is "Banks #6 also"



"RUN, RUN...."

Playing first base gets EXHAUSTING,

so he took a break and sat with Coach Jake! YEA!!! Game over now, VICTORY RUN around the bases!


Getting ready to give a cheer to the other team.


" Wahoo!!!"


I am so happy we all agreed on putting Jensen in TBall this year, he is loving every minute of it. I hope he continues on to enjoy things as simple as baseball thru his ENTIRE life.



P.S. The highlight of the game... I was a little late because I was on another field watching Jaden. When I got to the TBall field Jens had not yet seen me and he was up to bat. While running to 1st base he got the BIGGEST SMILE, ran sideways and screamed "hi Mom" all the way there! Everyone loved it, and me... I'll NEVER forget it!

No comments: