CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Our Easter, TWENTY ELEVEN ...

Jaden's Stash...Jack's Stash:


Jensen Dean's Stash:


Jens was SO dang EXCITED for his new bike!


I'm okay with a skate board on the carpet... it's so much safer then cement!!!


Excited about a CANDY BABY RATTLE!!!


Excited for his new shirt! He finally fits in Aero clothes!!!


Morning Easter Craft!


Dad is SiLlY...


but, the love of my life!!!


Dinner time!!!


Jensen at the 3 and under table :)


Tommy at the 3 and under table with Jensen!!!


We had my Parent's and my little Brother's, little Family for dinner. I made Green salad, fruit salad, funeral potatoes, ham and homemade honey rolls! It was sooooo YUMMY!!!




After dinner my Parents left and we all hung in the sun waiting for Jackee to get home.


Bikes, scooters and skate boards OH MY!


Oh and GUNS!


YEA!!! Jack is home!


Come see what the Easter Bunny brought you!


Ready for an EGG HUNT!


Tommy found one!!!!!

Jensey's on a roll too!!!


Uncle Brady helpin' Jack get the high ones!!!


Jack finding the real hidden ones!


Jaden... I see 2 in this picture you haven't found yet! HaHaHa


Looking to see whats in their eggs!


My little brother, Brady's Family!


Little Banks Family!


Jack loving his new scooter!!!


Tommy


My 3 boys and my little nephew on our evening walk!


Jaden and Jack were WAY AHEAD!!!

The little boys were falling behind!


Time to go!


Relaxing after a very fun day!

No comments: