CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Jackee Ju is SIX!!!



On January 13th, 2005 Jackson Brad was born. He weighed 8lbs 1 oz and was 21inches long!

Jack has the BIGGEST heart out of any person I have yet to meet! He tests us every chance he gets and he always makes us laugh!

Jackee,
Thanks for always being so sweet to me.
Thanks for never forgetting to tell me "I love you Mama, I missed you" when I get home from work!
I love when you get up in the mornings, just to sit and talk to me while I'm getting ready!
Your silliness is my favorite, you are developing the "Winberg" sense of humor and we all love it!
Thanks for choosing Jaden and I as your family way back when... and
Most of ALL... thanks for being MY baby!
I love you forever, I love you for always... Mom

No comments: