CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Christmas 2010

"Twas the night before Christmas...
What would SANTA do without cookies?

Jaden Layne's Stash
It doesn't look like TONZ but, he got a cell phone!!!
Jackee Brad's Stash
He LOVES Batman!
Jensen Dean's Stash
Part one...
Part TWO!

Miss Matis' Stash!
ONE...
TWO...
THREE, excited, tired and overwhelmed BOYS!
SEE... I told ya he got a phone! He was thrilled!!!
Daddy and Dean!
In mid November Jack brought this hat home. He said "Mom, I made this for Daddy and I want to wrap it for him for Christmas." I gave him the tape and paper (NO scissors of coarse since Jack is grounded til he's 21 from them) and let him go to town! I wish I had a picture of the HUGE box he wrapped it in and the beautiful wrapping job but I don't. Every time I though about Ben opening that gift I got more and more excited for Christmas.
FINALLY... the time came!
Ben LOVED the gift and Jack was the proudest little boy in the WORLD!
It must be a special day if we are opening bubblegum at 5 AM!
PROOF! It's that kind of day!
After we looked at everything Santa gave us, we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's.
Grandma came over early to watch us open gifts BUT Gramps wasn't feeling well. If you ask me... he probably had 1 too many drinks the night before, just sayin!
Jack and Daddy
We spent a few hours at my Parent's house, headed home and Ben's Parent's came over!
After that... all 5 of us PLUS Matis, stayed home and did WHAT EVER we wanted!
Because we eliminated bouncing from house to house, It was the nicest Christmas yet!!!
Is this the BEST? I just LOVE these little Nerf Boys more than ANYTHING!
Last but not least,
DAD PILE!!!!!!!

"Happy Christmas to all and to all, a GOOD-NIGHT"

No comments: