CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 9, 2010

See ya later...NOT

On the 23rd of June I had my tonsils and adenoids removed. I had cryptic tonsils and knew about it for a couple years. I had heard the older you are the worse the surgery, dumb me put it off for 2 years. Finally when I went to the ENT on a Wednesday they requested surgery for the following Friday (2 days later)! Of coarse I had to get my last beers in so I set it up for the following Wednesday! Let me tell ya... rough does not do justice for the recovery from this surgery at the age of 29! BUT... after a few set backs (normal for me haha) a lot of yucky pills and shedding 19 pounds, I am feeling good! I will NEVER have to do it again since tonsils don't grow back BUT if I had to... I could handle it! So if you need them out, do it! You feel so much better!

No comments: