CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 9, 2010

4th of July with 1 of 3 Kids, a sick Mommy & an AMAZING Daddy!

This year is was the FIRST year I have missed the Riverton Parade in years. Due to my tonsil surgery and complications in the early morning hours of the 2nd, I was given a direct order from my Mom "NO PARADE TONIGHT!" What a sad day.
Later that night I promised my Mom and my sweet Husband that I would rest several times during the day IF they would allow me to attend our annual celebrations at Aunt LaRaines. They both agreed!!!
My little Jackee was with his Daddy this year. Jaden had an All Star Baseball game so, he was with Grandpa most of the day.
Here are some pictures (minus Jaden and Jack :( )... my favorite day of the year and I felt awful!!!
Daddy and Jens hangin out!

Jensen Ding and Uncle Bill playing like always!

What is so fun about a bounce house?

Benny and Aunt LaRaine!

I did break the rules and went to the fair for a minute!

My lil brother Brady pushing Jensen pushing Thomas!

These little guys love eachother!

Jensen getting his first Tatt!!!

Casper and Ben
(I was blah)

Jensen making Friends!

Sparkler time! Lovin it!

Daddy took Jaden to the fair to ride rides.
Me and Jensen laid on a blanket and watched the fireworks together!
It was an amazing show!
What a long hard day at work!!!
HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!

No comments: