CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

~ Baseball Closing Ceremonies ~

YEPPER!!! Jaden's team took 2nd this year in their division!


Coach Brad aka Coach Grandpa
(This is my Dad, those little baseball players ADORE him)

Not as much as his BEST FRIEND Jaden though!

Kimmie and Jaden

Daddy and Ding BORED

Always "hammin"

Is it just me or is this the cutest picture?

Or is this one? I never denied being BIAST!

My amazing Dad again!

Coach and VP Bart Street!
(This is the usual look Bart gives me haha)

So excited!

"JOB WELL DONE"

"high five"

He is so HOT!!!

Trophies are like Christmas morning presents!
The TEAM!
Go Diamond Backs!

My ALL STARS...

Kim & Lori... They were a HUGE support to my BOY!

Family Shot
(thanks Jack for showing your "tude" can't wait to make a CD of pictures like this to show you what a shit you were at times, haha love ya anyway)

Family shot with Grandpa
P.S. Anyone see Jack? I was holding him behind me so his ugly looks
didn't ruin the picture. CLASSIC!
One HAPPY BROTHER!
and last but not least...
ONE HAPPY Mom!

No comments: