CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

SUPER bowl Sunday was SUPER fun!

On Sunday we went to the Club 90 with a bunch of friends and family to watch Super Bowl XLIII. It was so much fun!Usually when we all get together someone brings their camera, this night EVERYONE did! Cheers with Jager bombs.

Rylee, Kami, Aunt Shauna, Dani, Amanda

Amanda and Dak, Kami

Sheila and Nicole

Me and 1 of the FEW Steelers fans, apparently we both won the same shirt!

Me and Amanda

I think Ben is riding his chair?!

Aunt Shauna, Ceaser and Dani

This is for you Cardinal fans!

Me and Sheila (we had more fun playing with these stupid shots then we did drinking them!)

Me and Ricky

For the Cardinal fans!

Aunt Shauna "bouncing" up to claim her prize!

Sheila and Mandy
So fun...
Me and Ry

Cheers to ANOTHER Steelers touchdown!

Ben made this face when I told him that Mom was going to see these!

HELLO deer in the headlights!

Shaunie, Amanda, Dak

Rylee and Rick

Another...
AND.....Another....

Oh my hell, we are goofy. But we had so much fun!

My Dad and I

My favorites!

Me and Dad (it looks like I have a mullet!)
The girls!

All smiles!

Do you think we look alike?

She She and Nicole

7 comments:

Missy Lee said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Next year, let me know ahead of time so I can get a sitter...And Wade better not be laid off this time next year :)

Mom said...

Yes, Jadie, tell Benj I saw everything!! It does look you guys had a lot of fun, tho. Love ya lots. Mama

Rachel said...

hmmmm... I see ALLL of my sweet dear friends havin' tons of fun...but I seem to have misplaced my invite! Glad you had fun!

Marshall, Lauren and Walker said...

Jadie you look great!!!!! Looks like you guys had a good time!

Chelsea said...

Jadie, hows your bro?
Hope everything went well with whatever he is going through.

Looks like you had a fun super bowl. Thanks a lot for flipping me off BTW!

Coatsy's said...

How is your little brother doing? Thanks for letting me know I can call you fr anything that means alot. Would you like to do lunch with me, Annie and Jodi on the sunday 22 around noon? Just let me know. Maybe I give you a call tomorrow.

Eric and Hannah said...

So some little birdies (YOUR blog stockers) told me that now is a great time to U P D A T E! (and I agree!)