CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Valentines Present

Valentines was a little different this year! Since we were "kidless" on Friday...yes, the 13th... I decided that I would give Ben a day full of surprises! It started out with a treasure hunt that lasted from 6 AM - 10 PM. His day was full of candy and hints! After work we went to dinner at Teppanyaki with our favorites Lydia & Stephan, after we wnt to the Monster Trucks at the Energy Solutions Arena. We had a great time! On Valentines Day we got together with Ben's whole family and did family pictures! I can't wait til Saturday to see them, and share them.
I was a little sad that evening because my dear Ben didn't acknowledge Valentines Day. It's really not that big of a deal but I'm a girl with lots of hormones! Sunday came and he gave me my gift... I have been wanting a tattoo that means a lot to me. It has the name "Jean" in it because that is the middle name of 2 of the most important people in my life... My Mom, Marilyn and my Amazing Grandma Shirley. Grandma died 16 years ago but I still look up to her and she still inspires me every day! My Mom is also an amazing person that has stood by me thru thick and thin. This is some of the reasons this tattoo meant so much to me!
Back to Valentines... On Snday Benny told me he bought my tattoo!! I was so excited! Last night we went and got it, Ben was so sweet, we had a great time with eachother!
Thanks babe, I love it almost as much as I love you and our boys!!

8 comments:

Eric and Hannah said...

Hmmmmmmm.....Lydia and Stephan are your fav?? Now the truth comes out!

Jadie said...

Oh Hannah I knew someone would have something to say about that!! LOL.

Eric and Hannah said...

It's okay.....really!

Kaysie said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

WHERE DID I GO WRONG???????

You knew that comment was coming
sharee

The Steeves said...

I always knew we were your favs. Ha ha YES!!!!!

Rachel said...

I"m with you on the valentines thing. Alan has not done a thing for me on that stupid day for two years. I geuss I need to realize that he just does not love me. Guys suck sometimes!

Chelsea said...

Cute tat!