CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Valentines Day with the FOUR that I LOVE!!!

I am the luckiest Girl in the world!

I am blessed with not ONE, Not TWO but FOUR Valentines!!! The boys wore their Valentine colors with pride!

This year they each got a Pass of all Passes...

if you don't know what that is, just be excited for them!!!



For Ben, I started a new tradition 14 DAYS OF LOVE!


Every day from Feb 1st to Valentines I left him a little surprise about love.


Not only did he like BUT the boys couldn't wait for each day's surprise!


The last day was I gave him his BIG gift, it was a SPOTTING SCOPE and TRIPOD


(I'm so dumb, I didn't take a picture of it!)



Ben and the Boys weren't the only ones spoiled...


I also was too!


Ben gave me this ring on Saturday night, I was so excited I made him take me straight to my Parents to show them. On Valentines morning I knew I had already been super spoiled and considering Benj isn't the BEST at surprising me (nor I am him) I expected NOTHING!


Well, I was dead wrong! I woke up to the boys saying "Mom did you see your Valentines?"


I got more... and not only that, he did a little copy of our "14 days of love" too!

No comments: