CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A day out with my GIRLS!!!

On Saturday December 4th a group of High School Girlfriends got together for breakfast! WoW, we I don't know about anyone else BUT... I had a freakin BLAST! We talked about everything from Junior High to Our SEX lives (I'm still laughing about that one)! I am so glad we did this, as usual... we discussed doing it more often, and we missed those of you that couldn't make it. I love you all....
Alicia (My BESTIE), Lacy, Melissa, Camelle, Brandy, Staph, Christie (Poop Shoe) and Jenn!
Brandy and Steph...
these 2 GIRLS are the definition of BEST FRIENDS
Christie and Jenn
After breakfast, Alicia and I spent some
much needed "bestie" time
walking thru the Festival of Trees!
All the trees were amazing and totally off the charts with creativity.
These were a few of my FAVORITES!
Alicia, I love you to the Moon & Back...FOREVER! Oh ya, and back again...FOREVER!

No comments: