CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter 2010 (better late then NEVER)!!!

Easter was great, as always. Here are some pictures of our laid back day!


Coloring Eggs!

MaMa's ALWAYS make an EGG for each preson in the Family!

Jensen's Easter Bunny/Mama/Grandma stash!
Jack's stash
Jaden's Stash! My 3 BEAUTIFUL Babes!
"I found it, I found it, I found the GOLDEN egg!!!"
"Me too..."
I'd have to say that GOLDEN egg was worth it... $5.00
Thanks Grandpa & Grandma (wink~wink)
Our Easter Family picture minus Daddy who had to work!

1 comment:

Coatsy's said...

omg... you guys are so stinkin cute... i miss you mama.. i don't like you back at work :( We should have a little get together with the kiddo's and hubbies this weekend.... I love you to the moon & back..... Forever p.s. i haven't told you lately but i thank god everyday for you & your family.... i love you